Hello everyone! My name is Robyn, and i'm going to use this blog to write about the following
*Training my yearling and two year old
* Riding my horse and my trainer's horse
*Showing
*And all other things that have to do with being with my beautiful horses and ponies.
I think i'll start off by introducin
a.) R.B- R.B is my mom's horse, a 21 year old QH gelding my mom has has for about 18 years. He's a good old boy, with a fair ammount of spunk left in him! He's the chestnut to the left.
b.) Trigger and Whiskey- Trigger and Whiskey are being described together because, well, they match! They are full brother and sister, 3 years apart. My sister and I got them when we were four and six. They are feisty little Shetlands, that are in looks practically the same, but inside complete opposites. Whiskey is super fast, and loves to race ahead of anyone else when being ridden, and Trigger is so slow that at times he almost falls asleep! I'll post pics of them in another post.
C.) Athena- Athena is my half thoroughbred filly that I bought at an auction when she was 5 months old. She is now one and a half, and I plan to keep her and train her. She's smart and has a good mind on her. Hopefully when she's old enough i'll do some jumping and eventing on her, but i'll have to see if she's good at it first.
d.)Java- Java is a half welsh filly that I bought in January as a project. She's about two and three quarters, and i've ridden her about 10 times. She's very nice and quite cute, and i'll probably sell her in the spring. She is pictured at the very top of the page!
So, I hope you will all check back with me often, as I will probably post quite a few times a week. Thanks for visiting, please come back soon!
1 comment:
Isn't training these guys great!!!
Post a Comment